GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY
We would love to work with you on your next special occasion! Please fill in the form to discuss your custom cake & include as much information as possible so that we can contact you with an accurate quote. For example, date of collection, portions, design idea, flavour.
Address: 1A Church Street, Wetherby, LS22 6LP
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday : Closed
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday : 11 AM – 3 PM
Saturday : 10 AM – 2 PM
DATA PROTECTION ACT
PollieAnn Bakes only asks for basic contact information upon receiving an order. This customer information includes customer name, telephone number and email address and is required to secure an order and to converse with the customer up until their order is fulfilled. The information is stored on an invoice on a private laptop with password and PollieAnn Bakes only has access to it.
PollieAnn Bakes requires this information to interact with the customer and for compliance with HMRC through tax returns and to have the data available for 7 years upon an inspection.
If a customer would like to see what information PollieAnn Bakes has then an invoice will be sent showing what contact information is available, along with their order history. If a customer objects to any information stored their name cannot be deleted from invoices as the invoices are required for legal requirements, however telephone numbers and email addresses may be removed.
PollieAnn Bakes never shares customer information or order details and never sends marketing emails to any current customers. All customers come to PollieAnn Bakes first to begin the order process.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Please read before ordering.
- A minimum £20.00 deposit is required for occasion cakes. A minimum £50.00 deposit is is required for orders over £100.00. This is non refundable in any circumstances, unless PollieAnn Bakes needs to cancel the order. By paying the deposit you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.
- A minimum £50.00 deposit is required for Weddings. A minimum £100.00 deposit is required for Wedding cakes over £350.00. This is non refundable in any circumstances, unless PollieAnn Bakes needs to cancel the order. By paying the deposit you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.
- Final payment for occasion cakes is due via bank transfer before collection or via cash/card upon collection.
- Final payment for Wedding cakes is due no later than 2 weeks before your Wedding date – this will be listed on your invoice. Failure to pay on time may result in your Wedding cake not being made by PollieAnn Bakes. Although we will send a reminder for payment, it is the customers’ responsibility to keep track of payments & make sure they are paid on time. The date of your final payment is the final date all cake flavours and details must be confirmed.
- Cancellation of a Wedding order after the final payment has been received will not receive a refund.
- Gluten free, dairy free & nut free items are available to order however all items are made in a kitchen which contains allergens & are not 100% free from guaranteed.
- Once an occasion cake has been collected from the shop and leaves the premises it is then the customers responsibility. Upon collecting a cake from the shop you are accepting that you are happy with your order and no changes are required. We will always advise the best way to transport and store your cakes and cannot be held responsible for any damage to a cake once it has left the premises.
- We are not responsible for any damage to a Wedding cake once delivered and set up to your venue. We will always make sure the cake is left on a sturdy table, away from direct sun light & notify the venue of this. If your Wedding cake is collected from PollieAnn Bakes we are not responsible for any damage once the cake has left the premises.
- PollieAnn Bakes reserves the right to publish all photos of our cakes. Colour matches and design requests will be accommodated as much as possible however design changes may need to be made. We will always take photos of our Occasion and Wedding cakes once finished to show the condition in which the cakes were collected or delivered.
- In the rare case of a complaint, please return your cake to the shop within 2 days of collection to discuss further. If a complaint is made after 2 days from collection we can refuse the right to offer any solution. Food is a perishable product so the cake needs to be returned in the same packaging and condition it was collected. Photos are not accepted for complaints. Minor corrections such as names/ages can usually be carried out on the same day – you must notify us of any problems within 1 hour of collecting your cake. For Wedding orders the same terms apply.
- We have the right to refuse refunds for any products made by PollieAnn Bakes.